Proud2Serve.net is the LGBT E-Network for the British Armed Forces.
Our aim is to provide support, information and networking for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender serving, ex-serving personnel and their families both at home and abroad.
Proud2Serve.net has an established record as the first port of call for information for the community which has grown stronger, year on year, since the website and P2SForum were established in 2005. With over 1.5 million page views each year, and over 5000 military personnel and civilian visitors to the site each month we are proud to serve the entire military family.
Our website serves you as a comprehensive portal for subjects of relevance to the Armed Forces community, including up-to-date news from the military and LGBT arenas, online forum for networking and seeking advice, acting as a focal point for policy, advice and help, and finally providing a gallery bringing together the best photographs and videos of the military family at work and play.
Join the P2SForum for free today for access to the members-only areas and to begin interacting with gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender members of the Armed Forces serving at or near your station.
Proud2Serve.net is very proud to announce it has been awarded the the European Diversity Award for Outstanding Employee Network Group of the Year 2011.
- Mar 13 Minutes from the LGBT Forum
- May '13 Terrence Higgins Trust unveils It Starts With Me HIV campaign video
- May '13 ILGA-Europe releases 2013 European LGBT rights map
- May '13 MPs pass same-sex marriage bill in final third reading
- May '13 Meet the Authors
- May '13 EU LGBT survey - European Union lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender survey - Results at a glance
- May '13 Afghanistan tour lengths for deployed UK personnel
- May '13 Upgraded Royal Navy sports facilities unveiled
Pink News Feed